Office is one place, where you spend most of your day during the weekdays in Office Chairs . You will be able to give your best at work, only if you are comfortable there. Make sure that you make use of a Comfortable Office Chair in order to keep yourself restful. Following are the few qualities that your office chair must have:
1. Height: The height of the Office chair should be up to the mark. You should not need to bend your head too much to read or write, as it can cause pain. The height should be adjustable. With the lever, you should be able to increase the height of the chair as per your need and comfort level in Office Chairs .
2. Armrest: There should be a comfortable armrest. If your job involves the use of computer for the purpose of typing most of the day, then a comfortable armrest is a must have in the chair.
3. Back: The back of the chair should be comfortable. It should provide proper support to your back, keeping you comfortable throughout the day,
4. Seat: The seat of the chair should be comfortable in Office Chairs . It should be firm and supportive to the body. The cushion of the seat should be such that it can remain in shape even after taking a heavy body weight.
5. Head rest: The office chair must have a head rest that can be used for support and rest for some time. It should give good and comfortable support.